Terms and conditions
Please read our terms and conditions carefully
- TRAVEL INSURANCE IS COMPULSORY and should include at least a MedEvac option and compensation for lost charter days due to unforeseen circumstances or emergencies. It is recommended that travel insurance be taken out at the time you make the first deposit. A copy of your travel insurance policy must be included when making your final payment.
- In order to confirm your spot, $1,000 per person (minimum of $8,000 for whole boat booking) NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE deposit is required. A second NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE deposit of $1,500 per person ($12,000 for whole boat booking) is due in our account FIVE months (150 days) prior to trip departure. The trip deposits are non-refundable as we turn away other groups for the dates you book once deposits are received. The balance is due in our account THREE months (90 days) prior to trip departure date. This gives us time to organize airport pick-ups and transfers, harbour clearances, purchase provisions for the trip and have everything ready for when you arrive.
- TENGIRRI charters will only proceed if all amounts owing are paid in full 90 days prior to the trip is due to begin.
- If you indicate that you want to book the whole boat then you are responsible for paying the full boat price regardless of how many guests you bring in your group. Depositing for the full boat and then deciding later that you no longer want the full boat does not release you from your obligation to pay the full boat price.
- Maximum number of guests on TENGIRRI boat charters is 8. Preference is given to full boat bookings. Single or part-boat bookings will be available about 6 months prior to departure date.
- All prices quoted for TENGIRRI are Padang-Padang and DO NOT include international airfares OR extra nights needed at Padang prior to or after your charter. Refer to TENGIRRI – Package Details for more information on what is included.
- Once full payments have been made you will be sent an itinerary confirming all details of your trip.
- Confirmation will be sent via e-mail when any money is paid to confirm that we have received your payment.
- There are no refunds or partial refunds given for poor surf, inclement weather or changes to a charter itinerary due to mechanical or logistical problems.
- Passports must be valid for at least 6 months from the date you enter Indonesia.
- VISAS – No Visa Required (majority of countries, please check list of countries included – FREE entry, 30 days valid, NOT extendable)
Airline Related Information:
- Tengirri Surf Charters is not responsible for airfares, excess baggage fees or baggage policies.
- Tengirri Surf Charters do not accept any responsibility, nor will we give any refunds, for late arrival or non-arrival of guests, surfboards or any other luggage.