Welcome to Tengirri Surf Charters
This website will help prepare you for the ultimate surfing experience to the Mentawai Islands (near Sumatra, Indonesia). TENGIRRI is a 14 metre (46 foot) power catamaran designed specifically for surf charters. We take small groups to enjoy consistently perfect surf, awesome food and the tropical paradise that the Mentawai Islands are famous for!! Enjoy the site and Contact Us if you would like to make a booking or speak directly with the owners/operators of TENGIRRI…
Latest News From Tengirri
12th January 2017 – 2017 Availability.
Still plenty of charters available for 2017…see below for our latest availability for this years charters..
* 13-22 Mar 2017: 5 spots available – Early Season Discount.
* 19 May – 27 May 2017: 3 BOOKED / 5 spots available. – 8 day trip.
* 29 May – 10 June: 8 spots available.
* 12 Aug – 24 Aug 2017: 8 spots available.
* 26 Aug – 07 Sep 2017: 8 spots available.
* 09 Sep – 21 Sep 2017: 8 spots available.
* 23 Sep – 05 Oct 2017: 6 spots available.
* 07 Oct – 19 Oct 2017: 5 spots available.
* 04 Nov – 16 Nov 2017: 8 spots available.
* 18 Nov – 26 Nov 2017: 6 spots available.
* plus more charters available ….Contact us for more info on these trips and our full 2017 charter schedule is now available upon request..
Subscribe to the Tengirri fortnightly newsletter by clicking here.
12th November 2016 – Final Voyage for 2016.
Our final voyage for the 2016 season was another action packed wave filled charter. The swell has just kept rolling in this year, as we enter the going “OFF” season, there no sign of it slowing up. 2 solid swells in 12 days got the boiz around just about every corner of the chain and a barrel of bintang laughs along the way. Check out all the action of our Final Voyage for 2016 and another action packed gallery from this charter is now live in the Tengirri Photo Gallery.
30th October 2016 – Mentawai – Late October.
Our latest charter enjoyed a short break from the predominant NW wind pattern that’s been gracing the Mentawai Islands for the back half of the year a great time of year to be out here, as the doldrum equatorial conditions returned setting the Mentawai chain on fire yet again. Ticking off all the name spots along way with light crowds and a few other out of the way spots for those ever popular empty lineup moments. Check out the Tengirri latest video clip of Late October in the Mentawais and a fresh batch of photos have just dropped into the Tengirri Photo Gallery.
13th October 2016 – October Timezzz.
Long time repeat group enjoyed a great 12 days in the Mentawai region, normally the boiz head North but wanted to see something different this year. Check out a few waves from the trip in this short video clip of October Timez and some new photos from this charter in the Tengirri Photo Gallery.