Welcome to Tengirri Surf Charters
This website will help prepare you for the ultimate surfing experience to the Mentawai Islands (near Sumatra, Indonesia). TENGIRRI is a 14 metre (46 foot) power catamaran designed specifically for surf charters. We take small groups to enjoy consistently perfect surf, awesome food and the tropical paradise that the Mentawai Islands are famous for!! Enjoy the site and Contact Us if you would like to make a booking or speak directly with the owners/operators of TENGIRRI…
Latest News From Tengirri
12th June 2017 – 2017 Availability.
Still plenty of charters available for 2017…see below for our latest availability for this years charters.
* 26 Aug – 07 Sep 2017: 6 spots available.
* 09 Sep – 21 Sep 2017: 3 spots available.
* 23 Sep – 05 Oct 2017: 6 spots available.
* 07 Oct – 19 Oct 2017: 3 spots available – Guaranteed Departure.
* 21 Oct – 02 Nov 2017: 4 spots available
* 04 Nov – 16 Nov 2017: 8 spots available.
* 18 Nov – 26 Nov 2017: 3 spots available.
* 28 Nov – 10 Dec 2017: 8 spots available.
* plus more charters available ….Contact us for more info on these trips and our full 2017 charter schedule is now available upon request..
Subscribe to the Tengirri fortnightly newsletter by clicking here.
27th May 2017 – 8 Day Dash !!
Just in from an 8 day charter to the Mentawai Islands, the boiz ticking the boxes of the name breaks and a few others in between. Check out a few still shots from the charter here.
We will have spots available for 2017 check out for list below.
Our 2018 charter schedule is now available upon request here.
18th May 2017 – Mayhem is Here !!
The start of May has lived up to its name of Mayhem and being one of the most consistent months for swell and great weather in the Mentawai Islands. Our latest charter enjoyed 2 solid swells getting them into just about every corner of the chain over the 12 day trip. Check out our Mayhem Is Here clip and some new shots in Tengirri Photo Gallery.
05th May 2017 – Late April/May…
The anchor has dropped on another memorable charter perfect weather and swell conditions for the first few days and backed up with another thumping SW swell on the last few days to send the boiz home. Check out the video latest action from this charter here and a new batch of photos have been uploaded into the Tengirri Photo Gallery.