Welcome to Tengirri Surf Charters
This website will help prepare you for the ultimate surfing experience to the Mentawai Islands (near Sumatra, Indonesia). TENGIRRI is a 14 metre (46 foot) power catamaran designed specifically for surf charters. We take small groups to enjoy consistently perfect surf, awesome food and the tropical paradise that the Mentawai Islands are famous for!! Enjoy the site and Contact Us if you would like to make a booking or speak directly with the owners/operators of TENGIRRI…
Latest News From Tengirri
22nd October 2017 – October in the Islands…
Our latest charter enjoyed a cruisy steam around the islands as the lineups start to become emptier and the waves continue to roll into the Mentawai Islands. Check out the latest action in this short video clip of October in the Islands and some new still shots have dropped into the Tengirri Photo Gallery. Still some late season spots available below…YewP
22nd October 2017 – 2017/2018 Availability.
Still plenty of charters available for 2017…see below for our latest availability for this years charters and hit us up for a special price.
* 18 Nov – 26 Nov 2017: 2 spots available – DISCOUNTED and Guaranteed Departure!!
* 28 Nov – 10 Dec 2017: 8 spots available – DISCOUNTED NOW!!
* 03 Feb – 15 Feb 2018: 2 spots available – Guaranteed Departure!!
* 03 Mar – 15 Mar 2018: 8 spots available
* 17 Mar – 29 Mar 2018: 5 spots available
* plus more charters available ….Contact us for more info on these trips. Our 2018 charter schedule is also now available upon request.
Subscribe to the Tengirri fortnightly newsletter by clicking here.
23rd September 2017 – September Sessions…
The anchor has dropped on our September Sessions charter, the boiz were greeted with slightly breezy conditions for the first few days before things cleared into a more calmer pattern which opened up the options for some uncrowded perfection the Mentawais is famous for. Check out this short clip from September in the Mentawais and a new batch of photos have just dropped into the Tengirri Photo Gallery.