Welcome to Tengirri Surf Charters
This website will help prepare you for the ultimate surfing experience to the Mentawai Islands (near Sumatra, Indonesia). TENGIRRI is a 14 metre (46 foot) power catamaran designed specifically for surf charters. We take small groups to enjoy consistently perfect surf, awesome food and the tropical paradise that the Mentawai Islands are famous for!! Enjoy the site and Contact Us if you would like to make a booking or speak directly with the owners/operators of TENGIRRI…
Latest News From Tengirri
11th December 2018 – Book Now for 2019.
All eyes are on our 2019 charter schedule. Book Now before you miss the boat….
* 05 Jan – 17 Jan 2019: 8 spots available – Empty Season Discount!!
* 23 Jan – 31 Jan 2019: 2 spots available – Empty Season Discount!!
* 02 Feb – 14 Feb 2019: 8 spots available – Empty Season Discount!!
* 02 Mar – 13 Mar 2019: 3 spots available.
* 12 Apr – 24 Apr 2019: 8 spots available
* 26 Apr – 08 May 2019: 3 spots available
* 08 Jun – 20 Jun 2019: 8 spots available
* 03 Aug – 15 Aug 2019: 5 spots available
* 17 Aug – 29 Aug 2019: 8 spots available
* 31 Aug – 12 Sep 2019: 2 spots available
Contact us for our full 2019 charter schedule.
Subscribe to the Tengirri fortnightly newsletter by clicking here.
15th November 2018 – November…
November continues to provide uncrowded perfection for those rolling the dice on the shoulder season. Check this short clip of November in the Mentawais and some new images from this charter are live now in the Tengirri Photo Gallery.
All aboard for 2019…
2nd November 2018 – Late September….
Just in from a ripper of a late season charter. Check out the latest action in this short video clip of Late October in the Mentawais and some new images have air dropped into the Tengirri Photo Gallery.
04th October 2018 – Late September….
Predmoninent trade winds kept us heading left for majority of our last charter, with a few pockets of light winds that opened the rights for the regulars. Check out this short clip of Late September in the Mentawais and a massive new batch of photos in the Tengirri Photo Gallery…